Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and generates content writing for companies, including blog articles, advertising captions, images and product descriptions. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We have an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us!
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals who are passionate in working as a UI/UX and graphic designer in a start-up.
- Conceptualise, prototype and design new features and UI/UX solutions for our web platform to enhance user experience
- Design collateral and graphics that will go onto our apps and marketing content.
- Understand design guidelines and UI/UX patterns to generate relevant professional output that is usable, consistent and intuitive for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design and define key visual requests and implementations
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts, and reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Demonstrated experience with either of: UI/UX and/or Graphic Design
- Familiar with using design tools (eg. Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Sketch etc..)
- Ideally, some experience with using or designing SaaS products
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Highly customer-obsessed. Cares deeply about user experience and passionate about building beautiful designs for customers
- Learn fast. No one comes into a start-up having all the answers, but a growth mentality to keep trying and keep learning is paramount.
- Driven and tenacious. Start-ups are fast paced, and only limited by what each person wants to do. The best fits are people with an internal drive to to work hard, commit and grow even amidst setbacks.