Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and automates content writing for companies, including product descriptions, advertising text, and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We’re building the state-of-the-art in machine learning, with an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us! More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We're not looking for another coffee runner; we empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
- Lead end-to-end recruitment process from start to finish. This includes preparing job descriptions, posting job advertisements, reviewing resumes, and conducting the first line of interviews.
- Oversee administrative procedures related to hiring, such as applying for grants and internship programs, and preparing contracts.
- Crunch numbers and analyze trends and customer data on a weekly basis and compiling reports to share
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams to support internal initiatives and ensure smooth operations.
- Able to commit for over 3 months (ideally 6 months)
- Self-starter with a bias for action to get things done, and isn’t discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Excellent oral and written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision makers
- Strong affinity for critical-thinking, problem-solving, and result-orientation
- Motivated and committed, always ready to take up new challenges and responsibilities
- Data driven, meticulous and able to multitask under pressure
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to changes and work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience in start-ups, or in a related role is a plus