Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and automates content writing for companies, including product descriptions, advertising text, and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We’re building the state-of-the-art in machine learning, with an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us!
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
As a SEO & Writer Intern, you will be in charge of optimising SEO and writing content for a variety of different audiences. You will be working with cutting edge AI, and interacting with cross-functional teams!
- Work closely with the core team in researching and executing SEO strategies to boost web traffic
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related, technical topics and write articles about them
- Research and analyse keywords and existing web pages for potential avenues for improvement
- Write SEO-friendly content, including blog articles and marketing content
- Create engaging and compelling copywriting
- Brainstorm and implement new content angles to reach and attract a larger base of users and boost interaction
- Organise writing schedules, manage the SEO cycle and edit or proofread existing content to drive projects within deadlines
- Work cross functionally—we’re a start-up, so you often get a chance to wear multiple hats and learn about many different areas in the company
- Excellent command of the English language, with a good grasp of modern slang and expressions
- Logical thinker—able to analyse data and crunch numbers
- A creative storyteller who is meticulous, takes initiative, and self-motivated
- Ideally some experience in either of: copywriting, start-ups, content creation or SEO
- Strong attention to detail, committed, organised and able to work well with deadline
- An experimental mindset and ability to learn fast
- Love working with a driven, fast-paced and passionate team (and an endless pantry of snacks)