Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and generates content writing for companies, including blog articles, advertising captions, images and product descriptions. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We have an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us!
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here are magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals who can learn quickly, adapt and thrive in such a fast-paced environment. As an SEO specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge AI technology and drive up our search engine rankings.
- Develop optimization strategies and create articles to enhance the company's search engine results rankings
- Working with SEO tools to research industry-related keywords and brainstorm related article ideas
- Create landing pages and write content for our website with AI assistance
- Work with SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs) to perform webpage analysis, keyword research, and optimization
- Improving SEO-friendliness of our website by optimizing content with the best practices
- Collaborating with other companies to gain backlinks and features through outreach.
- Work cross-functionally—we’re a start-up, so you often get a chance to wear multiple hats and learn about many different areas in the company
Be someone who thrives in a fast-paced and intense start-up environment (we work really hard). You should be able to learn quickly, handle ambiguity and be scrappy.
- Proven track record of improving search engine rankings and increasing organic traffic
- Familiarity with SEO tools (eg. Ahrefs, Google Analytics) and techniques, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and content optimization
- Logical thinker—able to analyze data and crunch numbers
- Good command of the English language, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, committed, organized
- An experimental mindset and ability to learn fast
- Love working with a driven, fast-paced, and passionate team
familiar with seo tools
seo senior roles requirements
salary: 35000 - 50000