Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and automates content writing for companies, including product descriptions, advertising text, and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We’re building the state-of-the-art in machine learning, with an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us!
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively, and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
As an SEO Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge AI technology and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Develop optimization strategies to enhance the company's search engine results rankings
- Working with SEO tools to research industry-related keywords and brainstorm related article ideas
- Create landing pages and write content for our website with AI assistance
- Work with SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs) to perform webpage analysis, keyword research, and optimization
- Improving SEO-friendliness of our website by optimizing content with the best practices
- Collaborating with other companies to gain backlinks and features through outreach.
- Work cross-functionally—we’re a start-up, so you often get a chance to wear multiple hats and learn about many different areas in the company
- Logical thinker—able to analyze data and crunch numbers
- Interested and willing to learn about SEO
- Good command of the English language, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, committed, organized
- An experimental mindset and ability to learn fast
- Love working with a driven, fast-paced, and passionate team (and an endless pantry of snacks)