Hypotenuse uses AI to automatically create written content for e-commerce companies. It is backed by top investors (including Y Combinator), and uses state-of-the-art machine learning to help e-commerce companies generate copywriting at scale, from product descriptions to advertising text.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, top AI research labs and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team! More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to do paper work or monotonous tasks. We're not looking for another coffee runner; we empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
- Set up, analyse and execute processes which drive the different functions in the company, including sales, marketing and analytics
- Reach out to businesses from various international markets for partnership and business opportunities
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities
- Analyse user data, satisfaction metrics and iterate on handling the end-to-end life cycle of a customer from first meeting to recurring user
- Collaborate and assist with other business functions such as HR / operations, marketing and sales
When we’re building something new, you can’t learn all the right answers from a textbook. What we really want are people who have a start-up mentality — being scrappy, tenacious and able to move fast. We look for the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Have the drive to work hard and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Logical and data driven
- Able to think both quantitatively and qualitatively on problems
- As a plus: Experience in a start-up, or related functions