About us 🚀
Hypotenuse AI is the one-stop platform for managing and automatically creating content for companies using AI. It creates unique copywriting and visual content within seconds, including blog articles, advertising captions and pictures or artwork. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days.
With an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and backing by top investors such as Y Combinator, we have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with limitless impact, come join us!
The role ✨
We are looking for an Operations Specialist that is able to assist in all operational matters related to our users and the company. You’ll learn a lot about running and growing an early stage company, but it will be demanding and comes with a whole lot of hard work.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drives operational support and processes for continuous improvement of efficiency and quality within the team.
- Assist in various operational matters for the users and the company.
- Give recommendations, suggestions, and ideas that can be implemented to transform and improve the operations within the organization.
- Understand the needs and expectations of customer groups, ideate and execute tailored strategies to drive adoption of product and establish positive long-term relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across tech, product and marketing to support initiatives.
- You’ll learn a lot about product management, analytics, SaaS and early stage start-ups. You don’t necessarily need experience in these (even though it helps), but you have to be curious about them.
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9–5 role in a big company—the impact, learnings and growth here are magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with an unstoppable mentality and can thrive in such a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner that's motivated and committed: always ready for new challenges and responsibilities
- Organized and meticulous: able to stay on top of tasks and on the ball
- Logical and data driven: analytical mindset and can make sense of data
- Love for a start-up environment: work extremely hard, have lots of fun, and build the future together (with an endless pantry of snacks)
Skills in any of the following are a plus (but are not hard requirements):
- Product/Graphic Design/UIUX, Content writing, or experience in start-ups
- If you do have skills/experience in these, highlight it to us