About us 🚀
Hypotenuse AI is a platform that uses machine learning to automatically create and manage written content for e-commerce businesses, including product descriptions, advertising text and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to build the best experience that powers every e-commerce company.
We're backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator, and have an experienced team with a background in big tech companies, AI research & top start-ups. We’re growing fast and expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape the future of content, come join us!
The role ✨
This is a generalist role that spans across functions. You will work closely with the CEO and get your hands dirty on executing operations, hiring, marketing and more. You’ll learn a lot about running and growing an early stage company, but it will be demanding and comes with hard work.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage growth and marketing campaigns, including coming up with new ideas and executing them
- Support and perform key operational processes in the company, including hiring, finance, HR and admin
- Crunch numbers, analyse data and sift through customers to make data-driven decisions
- Understand the needs and expectations of customer groups, ideate and execute tailored strategies to drive adoption of product and establish positive long-term relationships
- Collaborate cross-functionally across tech, marketing and sales to support initiatives
- You’ll be an early team member in helping to shape our processes, culture, and direction
Sound like you? 🙌
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9–5 role in a big company—the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with an unstoppable mentality and can thrive in such a fast-paced environment.
Here, your rate of growth matters more than where you’re at right now. We look for people who are:
- Hands-on: if you’re looking for a job to do “strategy”, or lots of theoretical planning, but not actually make that customer call or get your hands dirty yourself, then we’re likely not a fit.
- Obsessively driven: you’re someone who’s relentless, hungry to learn and will place personal ambition as one of your biggest priorities right now.
- Scrappy: you get things done despite limited resources or circumstances going against you.
Skills in any of the following are a plus (but are not hard requirements):
- Product/Graphic Design/UIUX, Content writing, or experience in start-ups
- If you have skills/experience in these, highlight it to us