About us 🚀
Hypotenuse AI is the one-stop platform for managing and automatically creating content writing for companies using AI. It creates unique copywriting and visual content within seconds, including blog articles, advertising captions and pictures or artwork. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's creation of content—making it easy, relevant and personal.
With an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and backing by top investors such as Y Combinator, we have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with limitless impact, come join us!
The role ✨
This is a generalist role that spans across functions. You will work closely with the CEO and get your hands dirty on executing operations, growth, marketing and more. You’ll learn a lot about running and growing an early stage company, but it will be demanding and comes with a whole lot of hard work. Your responsibilities include:
- Drive key operational processes in the company, including analytics, finance, hiring, product and more.
- Crunch numbers, analyse data and drill down into the weeds with customers to make data-driven decisions and actionables.
- Execute growth and marketing campaigns, including performance marketing and content
- Understand the needs and expectations of customer groups, ideate and execute tailored strategies to drive adoption of product and establish positive long-term relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across tech, product and marketing to support initiatives.
- You’ll be an early team member in helping to shape the company — processes, culture and direction.
Sound like you? 🙌
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9–5 role in a big company—the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with an unstoppable mentality and can thrive in such a fast-paced environment.
We want people who aren’t just looking for another job, but are excited about start-ups (or are ex-founders / people who want to become founders themselves).
Here, your rate of growth matters more than where you’re at right now. We look for people who are:
- Hands-on: if you’re looking for a job to do “strategy”, or lots of theoretical planning, but not actually make that customer call or get your hands dirty yourself, then we’re likely not a fit.
- Obsessively driven: you’re someone who’s relentless, hungry to learn and will place personal ambition as one of your biggest priorities right now.
- Scrappy: you get things done despite limited resources or circumstances going against you.
Skills in any of the following are a plus (but are not hard requirements):
- Product/Graphic Design/UIUX, Content writing, or experience in start-ups
- If you do have skills/experience in these, highlight it to us