About us 🚀
Hypotenuse AI is the one-stop platform for managing and automatically creating content writing for companies using AI. It creates unique copywriting and visual content within seconds, including blog articles, advertising captions and pictures or artwork. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's creation of content—making it easy, relevant and personal.
With an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and backing by top investors such as Y Combinator, we have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with limitless impact, come join us!
The role ✨
We are looking for a Startup Generalist Associate to join our team and help is grow our business. This is a generalist role that spans across functions, and you will be responsible for roles for the users and the company. You’ll learn a lot about running and growing an early stage company, but it will be demanding and comes with a whole lot of hard work.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive key operational processes in the company, including analytics, finance, hiring, product and more.
- Manage user accounts—whether through onboarding, sales or customer success
- Support company accounting, cashflow and finance
- Execute growth and marketing campaigns, including performance marketing and content
- Assist in development of startup, and collaborate with other roles across tech, product and marketing to support initiatives.
- You’ll learn a lot about product management, analytics, SaaS and early stage start-ups. You don’t necessarily need experience in these (even though it helps), but you have to be curious about them.
Sound like you? 🙌
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9–5 role in a big company—the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with an unstoppable mentality and can thrive in such a fast-paced environment.
We want people who aren’t just looking for another job, but are excited about start-ups (or are ex-founders / people who want to become founders themselves).
Here, your rate of growth matters more than where you’re at right now. We look for people who are:
- Hands-on: if you’re looking for a job to do “strategy”, or lots of theoretical planning, but not actually make that customer call or get your hands dirty yourself, then we’re likely not a fit.
- Obsessively driven: you’re someone who’s relentless, hungry to learn and will place personal ambition as one of your biggest priorities right now.
- Scrappy: you get things done despite limited resources or circumstances going against you.
Skills in any of the following are a plus (but are not hard requirements):
- Product/Graphic Design/UIUX, Content writing, or experience in start-ups
- If you do have skills/experience in these, highlight it to us