Hypotenuse AI is a platform that uses AI to automate content writing for businesses, including product descriptions, advertising text, and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We're backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator, and have an experienced team with a background in FAANG, AI research & top start-ups. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape the future of content, come join us! More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
The Business Development intern will work across different business functions, ranging from operations, marketing and business development. If you are passionate about the core processes that drive start-ups and growing the company, this role is for you.
- Understand the needs and expectations of customer groups, ideate and execute tailored strategies to drive adoption of product and establish positive long-term relationships
- Execute and improve operational workflows, supporting functions such as hiring, finance and customer experience
- Assist in planning and execution of new marketing initiatives and operational procedures
- Work directly with the founding team in executing growth strategies for the company
- Conduct market research, analyse and monitor key performance indicators to make data driven decisions
- Work cross-functionally across product management, tech, growth and sales to support initiatives and improve overall operations efficiency
- Self-starter with a bias for action to get things done, and isn’t discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Excellent oral and written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision makers
- Meticulous, logical and able to crunch numbers
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to changes and work both independently and collaboratively
- Any of the following skills is a big plus: Product/Graphic Design/UIUX, Content writing
- Experience in start-ups, or in a project management/marketing/data analytics role (ideally in tech) is a plus