Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and generates content writing for companies, including blog articles, advertising captions, images and product descriptions. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We have an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us!
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We’re looking for passionate individuals that would be to develop and execute marketing strategies that drive business growth.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that drive business growth
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media and content marketing
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, using data to optimize campaigns and improve results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement campaigns that support business objectives
- Thread across marketing, business development and product management to drive customer acquisition strategies and improving its end to end pipeline
Be someone who thrives in a fast-paced and intense start-up environment (we work really hard). You should be able to learn quickly, handle ambiguity and be scrappy.
- Experience with growth marketing channels for product-led growth companies (SaaS, B2B)
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making
- Ability to work independently and remotely, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Experience in an early stage start-up and the understanding of what it'll take to be in one
You should be analytical, data-driven and have strong communication skills. More importantly, a bias for action to get things done, move quickly and be extremely driven.