At Hypotenuse AI, we're building the best experience to power every e-commerce store. For us, this begins with using machine learning to automatically generate written content for e-commerce companies, including product descriptions, advertising text and headlines.
We have a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce, and are backed by top global investors, including Y Combinator, January Capital and CP Ventures. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team!
More about us on TechCrunch.
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with a founder-like mentality who can thrive in such an environment.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the founding team to spearhead new and existing growth strategies for the company
- Run go-to-market strategies for the company — both in its planning and execution
- Analyse data, crunch numbers and research on customer segments, new businesses and market opportunities
- Thread across marketing, business development and product management to drive customer acquisition strategies and improving its end to end pipeline
You will manage a large part of go-to-market alongside our COO and CEO. There will be ambiguity, uncertainties and a whole lot of new areas to pick up. No one has all the answers, and that's ok. But it means that you need to have a constant hunger for learning and growing — very quickly. Here, your rate of growth matters a lot more than your credentials.
We want people who are warriors.
People who can see from a thousand feet up, but yet can dig into the roots and execute their own plans. People who love to figure out new product markets and execute GTM strategies, and people who just won't give up. It's not easy, and as we said, start-ups aren't for everyone. But for the ones that are, this will be the most fulfilling journey as we rocket towards building something people want.
Experience with any of the following will help a long way:
- Marketing — whether product marketing, online marketing or any other channel.
- Product led growth experience, whether in building communities, content or other related areas.
- Product design experience would be a big plus (UIUX/Graphic Design etc..)
- Experience in an early stage start-up and the understanding of what it'll take to be in one
You should be analytical, data-driven and have strong communication skills. More importantly, a bias for action to get things done, move quickly and be extremely driven.
Submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.