Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here is magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals who are passionate in working as a graphic designer in a start-up.
- Design collateral and graphics that will go onto our apps and marketing content.
- Understand design guidelines to generate relevant professional output that is usable, consistent and intuitive for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design and define key visual requests and implementations
- Developing concepts and graphics, and suggesting improvements if required
Be someone who thrives in a fast-paced and intense start-up environment. You should be able to learn quickly, handle ambiguity and be scrappy.
A background in any of the following would help the process:
- Demonstrated experience with Graphic Design
- Familiar with graphic design tools (eg. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Canva)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Highly customer-obsessed. Cares deeply about user experience and passionate about building beautiful designs for customers
- Learn fast. No one comes into a start-up having all the answers, but a growth mentality to keep trying and keep learning is paramount.
- Driven and tenacious. Start-ups are fast paced, and only limited by what each person wants to do. The best fits are people with an internal drive to to work hard, commit and grow even amidst setbacks.