Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and generates content writing for companies, including blog articles, advertising captions, images and product descriptions. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We have an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us!
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
This role combines the quantitative aspects of being a product manager together with the design sensibilities and skillsets of graphic designers. As part of the product and design team, you will learn how to work backwards from the customer to design smooth and elegant user experiences for customers.
- Conceptualise, prototype and design new features and UI/UX solutions for our web platform to enhance user experience
- Design collateral and graphics that will go onto our apps and marketing content.
- Understand design guidelines and UI/UX patterns to generate relevant professional output that is usable, consistent and intuitive for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design and define key visual requests and implementations
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts, and reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Self-starter with a bias for action to get things done, and isn’t discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Familiar with using design tools (eg. Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Sketch etc..)
- Ideally, some experience with using or designing SaaS products
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to changes and work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience in start-ups, or in a UIUX/ Graphic Design role (ideally in tech) is a plus