Hypotenuse AI is a platform that uses machine learning to automatically create written content for e-commerce businesses, including product descriptions, advertising text and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission it to build the best experience that powers every e-commerce store.
We're backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator and January Capital, and have a passionate, driven and experienced team with a background in big tech companies, AI research and E-Commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking to join a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape the future of e-commerce, come join us! More about us on Techcrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to do paperwork or monotonous tasks. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
As a software engineer intern in Hypotenuse, your role will span across the full platform, touching on frontend, backend, DevOps and gaining exposure to machine learning models for computer vision and NLP.
- Design, develop and maintain applications that are efficient and can handle high traffic
- Design and build APIs/back-end architectures for stable and highly available applications
- Quickly iterate and improve on our application according to user feedback
- Write reusable and reliable code with high test coverage
- Experience with client-side frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, ..)
- Understanding of algorithms/data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. Flask / FastAPI / Django..)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- UX design sensibility