Hypotenuse AI is an AI content marketing platform that manages and automates content writing for companies, including product descriptions, advertising text, and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We’re building the state-of-the-art in machine learning, with an experienced team from FAANG/AI research and top startups, and are backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape an industry, come join us! More about us on TechCrunch.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
As a software engineer intern at Hypotenuse, your role will span across the full platform, touching on frontend, backend, DevOps and gaining exposure to machine learning models for computer vision and NLP.
- Design, develop and maintain applications that are efficient and can handle high traffic
- Design and build APIs/back-end architectures for stable and highly available applications
- Quickly iterate and improve on our application according to user feedback
- Write reusable and reliable code with high test coverage
- Ideally able to commit full-time for 6 months or more
- Experience with web frameworks — both on the client-side (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, ..) and server side (e.g. Flask / FastAPI / Django)
- Understanding of algorithms/data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- UX design sensibility