At Hypotenuse AI, we're building the best shopping experience to power every e-commerce store. We are a Y Combinator-backed machine learning start-up that automatically generates written content for e-commerce companies, including product descriptions, advertising text and headlines.
We are a passionate team with experienced founders from a background in big tech companies, AI research and e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you are inspired to take up new challenges to drive the future of e-commerce and content, come join our team! More about us on TechCrunch.
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here are magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with a founder-like mentality who can thrive in such an environment.
At Hypotenuse, we're looking for kick-ass engineers who want to work in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up. Join us in building something meaningful and reshaping the future of the e-commerce experience.
- Design, develop and maintain applications that are efficient and can handle high traffic
- Design and build APIs/back-end architectures for stable and highly available applications
- Quickly iterate and improve on our application according to user feedback
- Write reusable and reliable code with high test coverage
- Experience with client-side frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, ..)
- Understanding of algorithms/data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. Flask / FastAPI / Django..)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- UX design sensibility
- (ideally) 1-4 years of software engineering experience, or equivalent