Hypotenuse AI is a platform that uses AI to automatically create written content for e-commerce businesses, including product descriptions, advertising text and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission it to build the best experience that powers every e-commerce store.
We're backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator and January Capital, and have an experienced team with a background in big tech companies, AI research & e-commerce. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape the future of e-commerce, come join us! More about us on Techcrunch.
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here are magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals with a founder-like mentality who can thrive in such an environment.
At Hypotenuse, we're looking for kick-ass engineers who want to work in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up. Join us in building something meaningful and reshaping the future of the e-commerce experience.
- Design, develop and maintain applications that are efficient and can handle high traffic
- Design and build APIs/back-end architectures for stable and highly available applications
- Quickly iterate and improve on our application according to user feedback
- Write reusable and reliable code with high test coverage
- Experience with client-side frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue..)
- Understanding of algorithms/data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. Flask / FastAPI / Django..)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- UX design sensibility
- (ideally) 1-4 years of software engineering experience, or equivalent