About us 🚀
We’re building a new way for businesses to create content using AI, unlocking a new wave of creativity and productivity for marketing teams. The Hypotenuse AI platform manages and creates everything from blog articles and product descriptions to social media posts and images within seconds using AI—all in a way that captures a brand’s unique voice. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days.
We move fast. We’ve got over 500,000 users globally, including some of the largest Fortune 500 brands, and are backed by top global investors like Y Combinator, January Capital, and many others. We’ve got an experienced team of A-players with a background in AI research, FAANG, and top start-ups, and are looking for a marketer to join us.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
We're looking for self-starters who want to work in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up. As a Writer Intern, you will be in charge of writing content for a variety of different audiences. You will be working with cutting edge AI, interacting with cross-functional teams and having a chance to let your writing creativity flow!
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related, technical topics and write articles about them
- Create engaging and compelling copywriting
- Edit and polish existing content to improve appeal to readers
- Do quality checks and proofread content to ensure accuracy and fluency
- As a start-up, you'll have a chance to wear multiple hats and get exposed to other business and technical functions as well!
- Excellent command of the English language, with a good grasp of modern slang and expressions
- Ideally some experience in copywriting, linguistics, or psychology
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in different styles for a range of audiences
- Committed, organised, and able to work well with deadlines
- An experimental mindset and ability to learn fast
- Love working with a driven, fast-paced, and passionate team (and an endless pantry of snacks)
- Ideally able to commit for 4-6 months