Hypotenuse AI is a platform that uses AI to automate content writing for businesses, including product descriptions, advertising text, and blog posts. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days. Our mission is to power the world's content creation—making it easy, relevant and personal.
We're backed by top global investors such as Y Combinator, and have an experienced team with a background in FAANG, AI research & top start-ups. We have global ambitions and are expanding our team in Singapore. If you're looking for a fast-paced start-up with the opportunity to reshape the future of content, come join us! More about us on TechCrunch.
As a content writing intern, you will be focused on writing thought pieces and articles that educate and attract customers, as well as digital ad copies to engage users. This will involve working closely with our marketing team and formulating content strategies. If you are passionate about the core processes that drive start-ups and growing the company, this role is for you.
- Writing content for websites, blogs,social media posts/campaigns in a distinct brand voice
- Brainstorming and implementing new content angles to reach and attract a larger base of users and boost interaction
- Proof reading and editing copies with high attention to detail
- Working cross functionally with the digital marketing and design team to monitor the measurability of campaigns to the target audience and create key visual communications
- Organising writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Assist with SEO-optimisation of digital content (where possible)
- Excellent command of the English language, with a good grasp of modern slang and expressions
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- A creative storyteller who is meticulous, takes initiative, and self-motivated
- Ideally some experience in either of: copywriting, content creation, social media marketing
- Strong attention to detail, committed, organised and able to work well with deadline
- An experimental mindset and ability to learn fast
- Love working with a driven, fast-paced and passionate team (and an endless pantry of snacks)