About us 🚀
We’re building a new way for businesses to create content using AI, unlocking a new wave of creativity and productivity for marketing teams. The Hypotenuse AI platform manages and creates everything from blog articles and product descriptions to social media posts and images within seconds using AI—all in a way that captures a brand’s unique voice. We're reshaping what takes weeks to do, and turning it into days.
We move fast. We’ve got over 500,000 users globally, including some of the largest Fortune 500 brands, and are backed by top global investors like Y Combinator, January Capital, and many others. We’ve got an experienced team of A-players with a background in AI research, FAANG, and top start-ups, and are looking for a marketer to join us.
At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up.
The Business Development intern will work across different business functions, ranging from operations, marketing and business development. If you are passionate about the core processes that drive start-ups and growing the company, this role is for you.
- Execute and improve operational workflows, supporting functions such as hiring, finance and customer experience
- Understand the needs and expectations of customer groups, ideate and execute tailored strategies to drive adoption of product and establish positive long-term relationships
- Assist in planning and execution of new marketing initiatives and operational procedures
- Conduct market research, analyse and monitor key performance indicators to make data driven decisions
- Work cross-functionally across product management, tech, growth and sales to support initiatives and improve overall operations efficiency
- Self-starter with a bias for action to get things done, and isn’t discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Excellent oral and written communication competency, comfortable with negotiations and interacting with top decision-makers
- Meticulous, logical, and able to crunch numbers
- Fast learner who can adapt quickly to changes and work both independently and collaboratively
- Any of the following skills is a big plus: Product/Graphic Design/UIUX, Content writing
- Experience in start-ups and/or in tech is a plus
- Ideally able to commit for 4-6 months