At Hypotenuse, interns aren’t here to sit on the sidelines or buy coffee. We empower you to make decisions, contribute creatively and think critically. We want self-starters who are entrepreneurial and want a taste of working in a high-growth, fast-moving start-up. If you love social media and have a good sense of what attracts audiences on each platform, this role is for you.
In this role, you will:
- Develop social media strategies and campaigns to drive organic traffic and subscriptions
- Brainstorm, create, and post engaging content for various channels — Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Design and create collateral for social media posts and advertisement campaigns across our platforms
- Liaise with influencers and run campaigns to achieve marketing objectives
- Take on the role as an influencer - get involved in product demos and TikToks
Joining a fast growing start-up isn't like taking a 9 to 5 role in a big company — the impact, learnings and growth here are magnitudes higher, but so is the pace. We're looking for individuals who can learn quickly, adapt and thrive in such a fast-paced environment. The best candidates for this role are ones who love consuming and using social media, understand the ins and outs of it, and can think logically about what makes good content.
- (Ideally) Able to commit for at least 4-6 months
- (Ideally) Has experience and familiarity with SaaS, B2B start-ups and social media marketing for similar types of companies
- (Ideally) Has on a following on social media platforms such as TikTok / Instagram
- Strong familiarity with social media and high awareness of trending topics, conversations, and business influencers
- Experienced and skilled in graphic design for marketing
- Analytical and logical
- Possess strong verbal and written English communication
- Able to learn fast. No one comes into a start-up having all the answers, but a growth mentality to keep trying and keep learning is paramount.
- Is driven and tenacious. Start-ups are fast paced, and only limited by what each person wants to do. The best fits are people with an internal drive to to work hard, commit and grow even amidst setbacks.